SP-NCP series of carbon filters by SpiroPure utilize carbon filter media around a polypropylene core, creating a dual-purpose cartridge that captures sediment while reducing chlorine taste & odor from your water. External netting provides greater cartridge strength and a higher dirt holding capacity. Carbon wrap filters are great for a variety of residential applications, as well as a polishing filter when used in process or closed-loop streams.
- Reduces fine sediment particles and chlorine taste & odor from tap water
- Available in nominal sizes of: 10x2.5, 10x4.5, 20x2.5, and 20x4.5
- Available nominal filtration ratings of: 10 microns
- Made with carbon-impregnated non-cellulose pleated polyester filter media
- Temperature rating of 39°F to 125°F (4°C to 52°C)