SpiroPure SP-WS series water softening filters use a bed of sodium form cation resin beads to reduce hardness and scale deposits. The water softening resin cartridges are designed for softening water in low water usage situations and are ideal for low flow rate residential and commercial applications.
- Cations, sodium-form resin ion-exchange media with polypropylene pre and post filters
- Uses a bed of sodium form cation resin beads to reduce hardness and scale deposits
- Available in nominal sizes of: 10x2.5, 10x4.5, 20x2.5, and 20x4.5
- Temperature rating of 40°F to 100°F
- WARNING: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.