Replacement reverse osmosis membranes by SpiroPure employ the use of polyamide thin-film composite to reduce a wide variety of contaminants from water. Highly effective water filtration makes RO membranes a great choice for a variety of applications, including drinking water, ice cubes, cooking and food preparation, humidifiers, aquariums, and more.
- Filters water down to 0.00001 micron in size, reducing many contaminants such as bacteria; bad flavors and odor; chlorine; fluoride, lead, and other heavy metals; sediment; sodium; TDS; and more
- Available in flow rates of: 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, and 400 GPD (gallons per day)
- Provides exceptional water filtration for up to 1 year depending upon water quality
- Made with polyamide thin-film composite with a 97.5% salt rejection
- Membranes have a max temperature rating of 113°F (45°C) and a max operating pressure of 300 psi