The SP-CC1 series of carbon filters by SpiroPure are composed of two-layers of German-made coconut shell GAC (granular activated carbon) catalytic carbon filter media with a durable polypropylene outer core. The GAC media is highly activated by catalyzed iron-hydroxide, assisting the cartridge in absorbing much higher rates of chlorine, chloramines, PFAS, lead, fluoride, other heavy metals, and more unwanted contaminants from your drinking water. The cartridge has a radial flow design, which gives it a high flow rate with a low pressure drop. Along with a high capacity, these carbon filters are ideal for point of use filtration for residential and commercial water treatment.
- Made with 2-layers of German-made coconut shell GAC catalytic carbon filter media and a durable outer polypropylene shell
- Highly activated catalytic carbon reduces higher rates of impurities than other carbon filters, such as chlorine, chloramines, PFAS, heavy metals, and more
- Available in nominal sizes of: 10x2.5, 10x4.5, 20x2.5, and 20x4.5
- Available nominal filtration ratings of: 1 micron
- Temperature rating of 39°F to 125°F and a flow rate of 4-8 gpm (gallons per minute)