The SP-CC1 series of carbon filters by SpiroPure are composed of German-made coconut shell GAC (granular activated carbon) catalytic carbon filter media. The GAC media is highly activated by catalyzed iron-hydroxide, assisting the cartridge in absorbing much higher rates of chloramines, heavy metals, bad taste & odor, and other unwanted contaminants from your drinking water.
- Made with German-made coconut shell GAC catalytic carbon filter media
- Highly activated catalytic carbon reduces higher rates of impurities, such as chloramines and heavy metals, than other carbon filters
- Available in nominal sizes of: 10x2.5, 10x4.5, 20x2.5, and 20x4.5
- Available nominal filtration ratings of: 1 micron
- Temperature rating of 40°F to 125°F and a flow rate of 4-8 gpm (gallons per minute)